Introducing the Favero Assioma DUO-Shi: designed and shaped to allow compatibility between Assioma and the Shimano® SPD-SL system.
The Assioma DUO-Shi system offers existing Shimano® users the opportunity to continue using their current Shimano® road pedals, without sacrificing on the reliability of Favero power meters.
- Assioma DUO-Shi consists of two special adapters mounted into a couple of Assioma-Shi sensors, to install the Shimano® SPD-SL pedal bodies onto.
- Assioma DUO-Shi is compatible with the Shimano® PD-R8000, PD-R7000, PD-6800, PD-R550 and PD-R540 pedal bodies.
- Pedal bodies are not included with Assioma DUO-Shi.
- Weight of the Assioma DUO-Shi (sensor+adapter): 99,0 g per side
- Total weight with the PD-R8000 pedal body (not included): 157,0 g per side
- Q-factor: PD-R7000/R550/R540: +64mm; PD-R8000/6800: +65mm.*
- Adapter’s material: aerospace aluminium alloy
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
Favero ASSIOMA Products:
Favero ASSIOMA UNO:
Favero ASSIOMA DUO:
Favero ASSIOMA DUO-Shi: