INDOOR TRAINER HIRE
Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms & conditions below carefully before placing your order. By using this website and placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms.
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bicycle Power Trading will only hire to clients within South Africa.
- For hire bookings, the hire start date you select is the date you wish to receive your delivery. Once you have placed your order and we have processed your order, you will receive an email with delivery tracking details.
- Please note, if you would like your turbo in less than 5 days’ time from now, then the website won’t allow you to book a date as we normally need a minimum of 5 days prior to your hire start date for processing and delivery. However, drop us an email and we will try to help get the turbo to you sooner.
- We deliver using the following couriers: The Courier Guy.
- All deliveries require a signature from the receiver.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us on at email@example.com. We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Rivonia, Johannesburg (353 Rivonia Boulevard, Cnr Rivonia Road & 10th Avenue). Please send us an email to arrange a collection time.
- For all orders, (provided that your entire order is in stock), orders are usually shipped within three to five business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will help you.
- A R250.00 admin charge will be required to re-deliver any items in situations where the order was not delivered due to the fault of the customer. If this situation arises we will then contact you to arrange payment and re-delivery. These situations are defined as:
- The item was not signed for because the customer was not present at the requested delivery address.
- The item could not be delivered because the address provided by the customer was incorrect or incomplete.
Please return the indoor trainer hire to the below address:
Bicycle Power Trading, 353 Rivonia Boulevard, Cnr Rivonia Road & 10th Avenue, Rivonia, Johannesburg, 2128.
- The indoor trainer must be returned within 3 days of your hire end date in working condition, clean and tidy, otherwise you may receive additional charges as described in the "Charges" section in the Terms & Conditions.
- Please return the indoor trainer in a secure box with recorded delivery- we highly recommend using the packaging box the indoor trainer was delivered in.
- Please return everything that was delivered in your original packaging box (such as packaging, paper warranty, manual, tools etc).
- Please include your Indoor Trainer Hire Returns Form so that we can identify the trainer. If you have lost your form you can download a form here: Click here
- You can arrange your own return delivery to us or we can arrange this for you. If you would like us to arrange the collection, the collection fee is R250.00. Just let us know a few days in advance to arrange a convenient weekday collection. Once the additional collection invoice has been paid, we will then send you the collection paperwork and instructions.
- We do offer the opportunity to purchase the indoor trainer you have hired from us.
- If you are interested in purchasing your hire indoor trainer, drop us an email at email@example.com and we will send you a quote.
- If you then want to go ahead with the purchase, we will send you an invoice. Once paid, the indoor trainer is yours. If you are interested in purchasing, you do need to contact us before the end of your hire period to avoid incurring late charges.
HIRE EXTENSION (S):
- If you would like to keep the indoor trainer for longer, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the hire extension duration, we will check availability and send you a quote (if the indoor trainer is available for hire extension).
- If you then want to go ahead with the hire extension, we will send you an invoice, then once paid the indoor trainer is yours for a little longer.
- If you can drop us an email a couple days (4-5 days) before the end of the hire and let us you know what your extension plan is, so we can either keep an eye out for the return, arrange the collection for you or send you an invoice for the hire extension or purchase.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
Returns & exchange policy (hire):
In the unlikely event you feel that you have been delivered a damaged indoor trainer and wish to return it or exchange it, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order to discuss.
You then have another 7 days to return the indoor trainer to us for a full refund or to arrange an exchange (subject to availability).
All our indoor trainers are checked prior to dispatch for previous wear and any defects.
Please note for any exchanges you will need to pay the new delivery charge fee. Payment must be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The replacement indoor trainer (subject to availability) will not be issued until the original indoor trainer has been received back and the new delivery charge fee payment has been cleared.
Cancellations & Refunds (hire):
We do not offer refunds on indoor trainers returned early or unused. We do not accept any responsibility for circumstances in which the indoor trainer hire is being cancelled (this includes: the indoor trainer has not been used due to an event/trip being cancelled or postponed).
CHARGES & PAYMENTS:
We accept payment by credit or debit card. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation and authorisation by your card issuer. If the issuer of your card declines payment, you will be notified at the point of purchase.
The following points outline possible fines that could be charged to your card. No charge will be made before we contact you (by email) to inform you of our action.
Dirty / Untidy:If your indoor trainer is returned to us dirty or unclean will charge you a R350.00 cleaning fee. This charge will be taken from the original card provided.
Damage:It is your responsibility to ensure that your own household or work insurance covers the equipment against all damage risk whilst in your possession. We ask that customers take due care when using & handling the indoor trainer. As the customer, you are responsible for the security and safe keeping of the indoor trainer for the duration of the hire period. Should you cause damage to the indoor trainer, please contact us on email@example.com with details on the damage caused. Any results in damage which needs repair means you may incur further costs varying on the situation.
Late or Non Return:If your hire is not in our possession within 3 days of the agreed hire end date, we will charge you an additional R250.00 per day until the full retail purchase price of the indoor trainer has been reached, or until the indoor trainer has been returned to us. This charge will be taken from the original card provided.
Loss and theft:If you have lost the indoor trainer and are unable to return, we will charge you for the full retail purchase price of the indoor trainer. This charge will be taken from the original card provided.
We do not accept any responsibility for damages to your bike or tyres as a result of using one of our indoor trainers.
We do recommend you use a training tyre on the wheel-on trainers, to help protect your bike tyre tread.
Using the indoor trainer is left at the owners risk.
Our machines are sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of equipment.
Please note our indoor trainer hires do not include any tools, virtual software memberships (Zwift, Rouvy, etc.) and the direct drive indoor trainers do not come with a cassette. Cassettes can be hired additionally.
We ask that you do not interfere with the indoor trainer such as peel of stickers, change/modify parts.
If the indoor trainer is not working, then please contact us straight away and we will do our best to resolve the issue and confirm next steps.
If you have any questions about our T&C’s, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org