- Available in 20-, 24-, 28- and 32-hole count.
- Weighs a mere 325g.
- Simplest way to measure power.
- Hub weighs a mere 325 grams
- Wider flanges for a stiffer overall wheel
- Smaller overall hub profile
- New field-serviceable electronics
- Powermeter accuracy of +/- 1.5%
- Axle: 15 mm alloy
- Hole Count: 20, 24, 28 and 32
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo
- Color: Black
- Battery: Coin cell 2032 QTY 1
- Color: black
- 11 Speed compatible
- Battery: Coin cell CR2032 QTY 1
- Head Unit: You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub. Bluetooth Smart PowerCap is available as an accessory.
|Hub center to flange||38.0mm||17.4mm|
|Spoke hole diameter||2.5mm||2.5mm|
|Hub must be laced with minimum 2X pattern|
We’ve worked hard to offer the lightest, most accurate and easiet to use power meters available – but none of that matters if it doesn’t wory every single day. To prove our commitment to quality we’re pleased to offer a two year warranty worldwide on any PowerTap branded hub.