Featuring Saris Nfinity Technology, the MP1 brings the freedom of riding outside to training indoors.
Saris MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform
The MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform
Side-to-side movement isn’t new, but it also doesn’t capture the natural movement you experience outdoors. The MP1 with Nfinity technology truly moves the way you dobecause it adds the fore/aft axis to the equation.
The MP1 combines over 20 years of indoor training expertise to not only create the movement platform category – but to perfect it. The result is an unparalleled trainer platform that reimagines the indoor trainer experience altogether.
- Nfinity Technology: revolutionary tech that brings movement indoors.
- Movement for All: compatible with a variety of training configurations; bikes, desks and nearly every trainer available. View Trainer Fitment on Platform & Trainer Compatibility.
- Trailblazing: the MP1 ushers in a type of riding never seen or felt before.
- Pure Fun: a responsive, immersive and authentic training experience that’s anything but boring.
- Get Comfortable: reduces pressure on touch points so you can put in the miles.
- Eye-Catching: mix of steel, aluminum and birch compliment most training spaces.
- Personalized Eco-System: put the MP1 at the center with your trainer of choice to create your ideal training station.
THE MOVEMENT REVOLUTION
When you think of riding a stationary bike, chances are “movement” doesn’t come to mind. Sure, you might get out of the saddle, rock left and right to get through a gnarly bit of resistance – but the bike stays still and doesn’t respond to your efforts.
The “stationary” part of indoor riding has long been necessary to safely ride a bicycle indoors. The bike locks into the trainer, the athlete to the bike, and the trainer is constructed to withstand – and not budge – with even the hardest efforts.
The result is a ride that’s more uncomfortable than it would have been outdoors, and in the end, doesn’t feel much like a “ride” at all.
As a company of cyclists who spend a lot of saddle time with a bike trainer, we knew we could create a training experience never seen or felt before. And with more than 20 years of experience in making indoor bike trainers, our team of experts, engineers and athletes were up for the challenge.