1/1 ULTRALITE MTB CARBON
- Built for: Modern XC Bikes
- Size: 29"
- Hole Count: 24
- Rim Inner Width: 25.0mm
Simple. Speed. That pair of attributes are the guiding principles of Industry Nine’s latest wheel offering, the 1/1 Ultralite Carbon.
Simplicity comes by way of our remarkably dependable 1/1 hubs, and the no-frills, unassuming approach shared by all 1/1 series wheels. The speed is courtesy of our Ultralite 250 carbon rim, laced with 24 conventional Sapim Sprint butted spokes. The end result is a sub-1500g, lifetime warranty-backed wheelset ready to start attacking big climbs and recording long miles.
- Lifetime Warranty: Complete system wheel warranty coverage against defects on your carbon wheelset for as long as you own them.
- Classic J-Bend: Traditonal and conventional flanged hubshell packed with i9 tech, but using a stanadard j-bend spoke and nipple.
- 6 Pawl 1/1 Freehub Body: Proven dual-phase configuration provides quick 4 degree engagement.
- Micro Spline: Shimano 11 + 12spd compatible.
|Size||Set Weight||Front Weight||Rear Weight||Rim Weight||Inner Rim Width||Outer Rim Width|
|Tire Width||Tire Type||Rider Weight|
|2.1-2.4"||Tubeless or Tube-Type Clincher||220lbs or 100kg max|