Sports mask designed specifically to reduce inhalation of allergens, pollution, dust, smog, fog, pollen etc. Complete with a filter, the inhalation of airborne particles is reduced.
Breathable mesh material ensures the mask can be worn comfortably during exercise.
The double valve can be loosened to replace filters. It is recommended to replace the filters within the mask at least every 2-3 weeks.
This mask is usable for all outdoor sports pursuits where high levels of dust are present:
- Urban Cycling
- Mountain biking
- Running (urban and trail)
- Horse Riding
It also applies to the following occasions:
- Exhaust fumes
- Industrial emissions
- Dust allergies
In order for any mask to perform to it's maximum it must be able to seal properly around the nose and mouth, so that as much of the air that is being inhaled is being passed through the filter. If it is nor passing through the filter then, no matter how effective a filter may be, the user would be inhaling unfiltered air.
All masks are made from soft texture material. Being resiliently stretchable, it allows the mask to conform easily to varying facial features, sealing around the face in a comfortable fit.
1. With the nose piece facing away from you, hold the ear-loop strap in each hand.
2. Position the respirator under the chin.
3. Pull each strap over the ear, adjust the straps according to user comfort.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the nosepiece. Mould the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your finger tips down both sides of the nose piece. Pinching the respirator nose piece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
Replacement time of filter & valves:
The effective working life of masks depends on a number of factors, such as the breathing rate of the user, ambient levels of pollution, the tenth of time the filter is actively working, and user hygiene levels. Taking these factors into consideration, it is recommended that the filter be replaced every month.
- The material of the mask is diving cloth.
* We cannot guarantee this product will protect you from the transmission of any disease/s