The NGeco Rotor power2max-Edition Set consist of NGeco powermeter to measure the combined power of both legs and a new Rotor direct mount crankset in the exclusive power2max design.
The aluminum crankset is forged and hollow-bored and weighs only 542g. Its 24mm steel axle allows it to replace all current Shimano-cranksets without using any special tools. Due to customer demand the set was developed for the Shimano Hollowtech II buttom bracket standard and combines superior stiffness with an excellent price-performance ratio.
If you want to continue using your Shimano Dura Ace, Ultegra or 105 4-arm chainrings you can choose our 110 4-S version. This setup allows you to keep the optimal shifting performance.
- +/- 2% Precision
- ANT+ / BLE Transmission
- 300 hours battery life
- Power meter metrics: power, cadence, L-R balance, pedal smoothness, upgrade with extra costs
- Temperature compensation
- Power supply: Battery CR 2450
- Water resistant: Yes
- 2-year warranty
- BCD: 110, 130, 110 4-S
- Chain line: 43.5
- Power Meter Weight: 110: 157g, 130: 168g, 110-4S: 158g
- Weight With Cranks: 110: 657g, 130: 668g, 110-4S: 658g
- Crank Axle Diameter MM: 24
- Q-Factor: 148 mm
- Crank Length In MM: 170, 172.5, 175
We recommend using Loctite 243 or a different middle strong threadlocker
Compatible Bottom Brackets