Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you’re looking for an easy way to ride your bicycle indoors, call off the search – you’ve found it.
Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend’s FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? The Mag can do that too. All you need is a speed sensor. Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Features five adjustable levels of resistance.
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor training apps.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app