Your Passport to Smart Training
Attend a group ride in Zwift? Climb the Dolomites in Rouvy? Or are you simply needing a sweat session? The M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favourite virtual training software and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your virtual training application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest.
- Integrated speed, cadence and power data means you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors.
- Innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 5% accurate power readings.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
- Seamlessly connects to virtual training apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed.
- Zwift certified.
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph.
- Provides accurate power readings up to +/- 5%.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Saris Fluid2.
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date.
- Some assembly required.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately.
- Not compatible with Saris 20/24" wheel adapter.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Actual product appearance may vary.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer
What's in the box?
- 1 x Saris M2 Wheel-On Smart Trainer
- 1 x Power supply & international plugs
- One month subscription to Rouvy Virtual Training Application
- Owners Manual