Trade in your power meter, upgrade to accuracy and save up to 30%.
You heard it here: ‘We want your old power meter’. In exchange, we’ll give you up to 30% off any PowerTap Power Meter.
As a power meter owner, you know the secrets of training with power. You know what it’s like to ride with burning legs, closely watching your watts to hit a specific Training Zone. You know how important it is for your data to be spot-on accurate and consistent, so that, high or low, you know where you are. So why not trade up to the most accurate power meter on the market and raise your game?
If you already own a PowerTap, let’s get you set-up with the latest technology we have to offer. And if you own a 3rd party meter that perhaps is not doing what it should, talk to us anyway and we can structure a trade-in offer.
|PowerTap Product||Current MSRP||Price with Trade-In|
|PowerTap G3 Road Hubs ONLY||R9 995.00||R6 996.50|
|PowerTap Pro MTB Hubs ONLY||R9 995.00||R6 996.50|
|PowerTap G3 MTB Hubs ONLY (straight pull hubs)||R13 495.00||R9 446.50|
|PowerTap C1 Chainring||R13 995.00||R11 196.00|
|PowerTap P1 Pedals||R22 995.00||R18 396.00|
- Contact our customer service team. You can reach them at [email protected] or 011-023-2777 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:00p.m. and let them know what you want to trade in.
- Get your discount code. A customer service representative will provide you a discount offer on any selected PowerTap product. They’ll also provide you with a return authorization number.
- Courier us your old power meter. Use your return authorization number to ship us your old power meter. Please make sure that the return authorization is attached to the parcel.
- We dispatch to you for FREE. Once we get your old power meter we will dispatch your brand new PowerTap product with our trusted couriers as soon as we receive PoP for the agreed amount.
Terms & Conditions
In addition to our standard terms & conditions of sale, this PowerTap Trade-In program includes the following terms & conditions:
Definition: “trade-in unit” is the approved powermeter (as outlined below) which is returned to Bicycle Power Trading cc by you (the customer) to allow a discount against a new PowerTap product (as listed above).
Valid only for customers within the RSA.
0% Finance is not available in conjunction with this program.
Date of promotion: 25th Feb 2016 – 31st March 2016. Only forms submitted within these dates will be processed.
Some products may be out of stock, we aim to keep lead-times to a minimum and will advise you on any delay.
Trade-In is only valid by returning one of the listed used products to us. Returned unit must be a direct-force powermeter (exclusions apply), it may be either be working or faulty.
– PowerTap – rear hub or rear wheel
– SRM – powermeter chainset
– Quarq – powermeter chainset
– Stages – left crank arm
– Pioneer – left crank arm, or full chainset
– Look/Polar – Keo Power Pedals
– InfoCrank – powermeter chainset
– Rotor Power – powermeter chainset, or left crank arm (LT or INpower)
– Favero BePro – powermeter pedals
– Garmin Vector – powermeter pedals
– Power2Max – powermeter chainset
– Other direct-force units subject to approval please contact [email protected]
– Powertap Powercal
– other non-direct force units
Upon receipt of the trade-in unit and dispatch of your new PowerTap product, your trade-in unit becomes property of Bicycle Power Trading cc. As per our standard terms and conditions of sale, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. After this period has ended, the trade-in unit will either be destroyed and recycled, or refurbished.