Silicon Shine not only leaves your bike looking factory fresh, but it also acts as an amazing friction reducer for suspension parts and reduces dirt adhesion.
Spray it onto your fork stanchions and rear shocks to reduce resistance for a silky smooth, World Cup performance.
- Protects and leaves a sparkling shine on metal, plastic & rubber parts.
- Reduces friction on fork stanchions and rear shocks
- Silicon formula prevents grime build up on treated surfaces
- Cuts down on future cleaning and maintenance
How to Use:
- Cover your disc brakes using our Disc Brake Covers
- Give your bike a dust-down to get rid of any dust or excess water
- Shake can to activate silicon formula and apply Silicon Shine to a clean surface*
- Using a Luxury Microfibre Cloth, buff the surface to leave a dry, sparkling shine
*Just remember not to apply Silicon Shine to your bike’s tyre treads and braking surfaces!
Watch Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjIgZNAKeHo
Caution / Danger:
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container, May burst if heated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
What's the difference between MO-94, Silicon Shine & Bike Protect?
MO-94: MO-94 is our all-round spray. It quickly penetrates moisture and lubricates moving parts to leave a long lasting protective film. It drives out excess water to prevent rust and corrosion in bolts and on your chain before re-lubrication. MO-94 works on just about anything! Whether you’ve got a squeaky door hinge, a rusty lock or a bolt that you just can’t turn, MO-94 is all you need.
Bike Protect: Bike Protect is our ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Think of it like a turbo-charged MO-94. It helps preserve and freshen your bike and is the all-over corrosion inhibitor. It leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, handlebar, seat post and other components. It prevents dirt adhesion between washes, reducing further maintenance time as well as helping reduce wear.
Silicon Shine: Silicon Shine is perfect for leaving your bike or interior car parts factory fresh, working well on all metal, plastic and rubber parts. It also acts as an amazing friction reducer for suspension parts. Spray it onto your fork stanchions and rear shocks to reduce resistance for a silky-smooth performance.