Whenever it’s dry outside, reach for C3 Dry Weather Ceramic Lube to keep things running smoothly. Welcome to the future of drivetrain lubrication.
Our C3 Ceramic Dry Lube is a premium bike chain lubricant that creates a ceramic coating for the ultimate chain performance in dry weather conditions.
- Specifically formulated to excel over long distances in dry and dusty conditions
- Contains UV dye so that you can check to ensure maximum coverage
- Ceramic coating provides increased drive chain protection
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
How to Use:
- Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
- Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
- Wipe excess lube carefully
FAQ - Lube:
Do I need to wipe the excess off my chain straight away or leave on? For the best results we always recommend wiping off excess after application and if possible leave it to dry for 3 to 4 hours before use.
What's the difference between the standard Bio Lubes and the C3 Ceramic Lubes? The C3 lubes contain added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers that help reduce friction (metal to metal contact on your chain) and offer long distance performance and durability. C3 Raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication.