Whenever it’s wet outside, reach for C3 Wet Weather Ceramic Lube to keep things running smoothly. Welcome to the future of drivetrain lubrication.
Our C3 Ceramic Wet Lube is a premium bike chain lubricant that creates a ceramic coating for the ultimate chain performance in wet weather conditions.
The secret to the C3 Ceramic Wet Chain Lube is its unique ceramic coating that provides incredible durability and long distance performance on all bicycle chains. The innovative formulation in our chain oil also uses Boron Nitride to ensure ultra low friction for ultimate drive chain efficiency, high performance and durability. The waterproof qualities of Muc-Off C3 Ceramic Wet Chain Lube also means that your drive chain will excel in the harshest of riding conditions.
- Specifically formulated to excel over long distances in wet and muddy conditions
- Contains UV dye so that you can check to ensure maximum coverage
- Ceramic coating provides increased drive chain protection
- Contains Boron Nitrides for efficiency
- Ultra long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for accurate, easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
How to Use:
- Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application
- Ensure drive chain area is dry
- Apply a moderate amount of C3 Ceramic Wet Chain lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion
- Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
- Wipe away any excess chain lube
FAQ - Lube:
Do I need to wipe the excess off my chain straight away or leave on? For the best results we always recommend wiping off excess after application and if possible leave it to dry for 3 to 4 hours before use.
What's the difference between the standard Bio Lubes and the C3 Ceramic Lubes? The C3 lubes contain added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers that help reduce friction (metal to metal contact on your chain) and offer long distance performance and durability. C3 Raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication.