HYDRA ENDURO S - ALUMINIUM WHEELSET
- Built for: Demanding Trails to All Mountain
- Size: 29"
- Hole Count: 28
- Rim Inner Width: 30.5mm
The most capable wheels in i9 history have worn the Enduro name and the Enduro S does the pedigree proud.
Enduro S is handbuilt for the long haul with 28 straight-pull spokes, the same proven rim profile as the EN305, and our finely crafted Hydra-equipped hubs.
Born from an impressive bloodline, Enduro S is well situated to elevate your riding with features you won’t have to sell your first born for. 6 Bolt Only.Features:
- 6 Pawl HYDRA Freehub Body: Our groundbreaking 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every .52 degrees yeilding telepathic control.
- Micro Spline: Shimano 11 + 12spd compatible.
- S-Series: "S" is for steel, in this case the spokes. A high performance 28h hub and straight-pull spoke system, but in a more conventional, approachable and economical package.
- Super Boost Available: Available for the latest frames employing Super Boost 157mm spacing.
- 2-year Warranty: Warranty coverage against defects on your Industry Nine wheelset or Classic hubset.
|Size||Set Weight||Front Weight||Rear Weight||Rim Weight||Inner Rim Width||Outer Rim Width|
|Tire Width||Tire Type||Rider Weight|
|2.3-2.8||Tubeless or Tube-Type Clincher||250lbs or 113kg max|