A highly versatile, dry weather chain oil that has state of the art penetrative qualities to ensure that the lube is driven deep into each chain link's core.
Our Bio Dry Chain Lube uses a wax-based formula to protect against contaminants in dry and dusty conditions. Enjoy that super-smooth gear shift feeling.
- Wax based formula excels in dry, dusty conditions
- Provides smooth and quiet gear shifting
- Can be applied to chain, cables, shifters and derailleurs
- Ideal for MTB, Road & Cyclocross
- Added protection against contaminants
- Pipette system for easy application
How to Use:
- Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application
- Ensure drive chain area is dry
- Apply a moderate amount of Dry Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion
- Wipe away any excess lube using a microfibre cloth
Watch Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6xyn1FGHiU
FAQ - Lube:
Do I need to wipe the excess off my chain straight away or leave on? For the best results we always recommend wiping off excess after application and if possible leave it to dry for 3 to 4 hours before use.
What's the difference between the standard Bio Lubes and the C3 Ceramic Lubes? The C3 lubes contain added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers that help reduce friction (metal to metal contact on your chain) and offer long distance performance and durability. C3 Raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication.
Project Green is our never-ending commitment to deliver a multitude of environmentally-focussed improvements across our business. We love the planet we ride on, it’s our playground, and we’re driven to protect it for everyone.
This product has a Project Green credential; meaning that it’s either biodegradable, refillable, reusable, or all three!