If you’re adding new carbon parts to your bike, make sure to give them a once over with Carbon Gripper. It’ll help stop any slippage or overtightening.
The Muc-Off team have created a highly efficient carbon fibre assembly compound that is essential for preventing over-tightening and creating a secure ‘mating friction’ between carbon surfaces or indeed carbon to metal parts.
Designed for mechanics and riders building their own bike, the Muc-Off Carbon Gripper creates friction between carbon fibre clamping areas and lowers clamping torque thus decreasing the chance of fatigue, internal fractures or shortening component life.
- Keeps Carbon parts gripped
- 'Non slip' surface to surface formula
- Specifically designed for Carbon Fibre parts
How to Use:
- Apply a thin layer of Carbon Gripper to fibre clamping areas
- Spread the Carbon Gripper evenly
- Wipe away any excess