Step up your bar bling with our new precision 6061 CNC Machined Aluminium Bar End Plugs.
They are available in a range of epic anodised colours, so you can match or clash with all of our other precision hardware for a total dialled-in style. Compatible with most open-ended MTB, road and gravel handlebar sizes, these lightweight yet super tough end plugs are super-secure, thanks to their expanding silica plugs (supplied in multiple sizes), securing nuts and knurled back-face which prevents any slippage.
Ready to shred? Pick a colour!
- Weight: 13g per side
- Dimensions: 25 x 27 x 27mm
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminium Body
- Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Road, and gravel bike handlebars (with a larger than 17mm diameter) 17mm / 19mm / 21mm plugs provided
- Screws into bars using a just a 4mm hex key
- Compatible with most open-ended grips and drop bars
- Lightweight and durable
- Supplied with silicone protective bar end cover
- 8mm slotted nut for easy removal
- Securing nut with knurled back-face to prevent slippage when tightening in the handlebar
- Available in a range of anodised colours: Black, Pink, Red, Orange, Blue
Directions for use:
- Remove existing bar end plug from your handlebars
- Select appropriately sized silica expander plug. We offer 3 different sizes for different handlebar sizes. The 19mm is fitted to the bar end plug. Check the internal diameter inside your bars first and replace it with either the smaller 17mm or larger 21mm size as required. Most MTB’s will require the 17mm or 19mm size and most Road/Gravel drop bars will require the 21mm size.
- Re-assemble the plugs, tightening the end nut by hand then insert the plug into the handlebars.
- Tighten with a 4mm hex key until the silica plug expands and you feel the tool is secure inside your bar. Do not overtighten! (Max 1Nm).