When the weather is prime, grab the eBike Dry Weather Chain Lube. It’s been formulated for the extra torque that comes from electric bikes.
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in dry and dusty conditions. Formulated with our unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher torque loads of an eBike drivetrain.
- Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain.
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and dry condition performance
- Contains Boron Nitride compounds
- Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for unparalleled lubrication
- Non-dust attracting - excels in dry and dusty conditions
- Utilises biodegradable organic compounds
- Ideal for road and off-road
- Integral UV tracer dye - aids accurate application to ensure total protection.
How to Use:
- Fully degrease and dry chain
- Shake bottle vigorously
- Apply a moderate amount of eBike Dry Lube to the inside chain link while rotating the pedals in a reverse motion
- Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride
- Wipe away any excess lube using a microfibre cloth
FAQ - Lube:
Do I need to wipe the excess off my chain straight away or leave on? For the best results we always recommend wiping off excess after application and if possible leave it to dry for 3 to 4 hours before use.
What's the difference between the standard Bio Lubes and the C3 Ceramic Lubes? The C3 lubes contain added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers that help reduce friction (metal to metal contact on your chain) and offer long distance performance and durability. C3 Raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication.
Project Green is our never-ending commitment to deliver a multitude of environmentally-focussed improvements across our business. We love the planet we ride on, it’s our playground, and we’re driven to protect it for everyone.
This product has a Project Green credential; meaning that it’s either biodegradable, refillable, reusable, or all three!