The world's first pressure washer, built specifically for bikes and safe to use on bearings and delicate surfaces. Our 11-in-1 bundle includes all you need to get your bike back to that factory fresh look.
Our bearing and suspension friendly Pressure Washer's so fun and easy to use, you'll never want to put it down. Specifically designed to be safe for use on your bike, so you can get all the benefits of a thorough clean with far less effort!
- The Snow Foam Lance creates a thick dirt destroying foam layer
- The Bicycle Cleaning Lance creates a wide fan of water, safe on bearings & suspension
- Lightweight and compact, with waterproof Dry Bag for easy storage and transport
Our Bicycle Lance has been designed specifically to be bearing and suspension friendly. The lance creates a wider fan of water than a typical pressure washer lance. This means that there's less likelihood of causing any damage to delicate bearings, suspension components and paint finishes. Don't worry though, it's still plenty powerful enough to blast the mud off your steed.
- PRESSURE WASHER: Specifically designed to be safe for use on your bike, so you can get all the benefits of a thorough clean with far less effort!
- PRESSURE WASHER DRY BAG: The custom waterproof dry bag carry case is designed to easily store the Muc-Off Pressure Washer and keep available peripherals within easy reach and safe from tripping over in your garage!
- SNOW FOAM LANCE: To go alongside the pressure washer, we’ve designed a specific low-pressure snow foam lance that won’t damage any delicate parts but transforms your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner into thick snow foam for the ultimate and efficient deep clean.
- BICYCLE CLEANING LANCE: A bicycle specific cleaning lance that's powerful enough to blast dirt and grime from your bike, while still being safe to use on bearings and suspension parts.
- MOTORCYCLE CLEANING LANCE: A motorcycle specific cleaning lance with a slightly higher pressure, safe to use on motorcycle bearing and suspension parts.
- ADJUSTABLE CLEANING LANCE: An adjustable cleaning lance allowing you to adjust the pressure for heavier grime on your tyres and anything else that you care about that needs cleaning with a bit more pressure.
- 1L NANO TECH CLEANER: Using our state-of-the-art Nano Tech formula, Muc-Off cuts through grime quicker than you can say “OMG!” regardless of the weather or riding conditions. This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains revolutionary Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike’s delicate finish. Because we use the finest ingredients and surfactants, our Muc-Off formula is a closely guarded trade secret.
- 1L NANO TECH CONCENTRATE: The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrate form! Just one 1L bottle will make four 1 litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
- BIKE PROTECT: The ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect’s incredible water dispersing action! It’s a perfect ‘all over’, after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market.
- 2X MICROFIBRE POLISHING CLOTHS: Our Premium Microfibre cloths aren’t just cloths – they're a gateway to effortless cleaning, drying and polishing power at your fingertips! Muc-Off Microfibre cloths contain an amazing ‘split-fibre’ technology, that vastly increases surface area absorbency to easily eliminate smears and blemishes. As well as this, our microfibre’s trap dirt deep in the pile of the cloth – which helps to avoid the chance of swirling, which could ultimately lead to damaged paintwork. Because our cloths are made up of very small fibres, you’ll be cleaning at a much deeper level, meaning that whether it’s interiors or exteriors, bikes or cars, you can be sure you are removing the dirt and grime!
PRESSURE WASHER FEATURES & SPECS
- Motor Power: 1200W
- Volt/Freq: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Motor Type: Carbon brush motor
- Rated Pressure: 70 bar
- Permissible Pressure: 100 bar
- Max. Inlet Water Pressure: 1.2 MPa
- Rated Flow: 5.5L/min
- Max. Flow: 6.5L/min
- Max. Water Temperature: 50°C
- Water Protection Class: IPX5
- N.W. / G/W.: 5.5/6.2 kgs
- Carton Size: 290 x 265 x 413mm
- Power Lead Length: 5M
THIS UNIT IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH COLD WATER ONLY! DO NOT USE HOT WATER IN THIS PRESSURE WASHER.
- Operate the pressure washer at no more than the fluid pressure rated for the pressure washer.
Never run the pressure washer without a water supply. Running the unit without a water supply will cause irreparable damage to the unit.
- Make sure that the water supply you use for the pressure washer is not dirty, sandy, and does not hold any corrosive chemical products. Using a dirty water supply will compromise the long life of the pressure washer.
- NEVER move the unit by pulling on the hose. Use the handle provided on the top of the unit.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS:
- Never point the pressure nozzle at people or animals.
- Never drink alcohol or use drugs while operating the pressure washer.
- Never operate the pressure washer while standing in water.
- Never touch the electrical plug with wet hands.
- Never let electrical connections rest in water.
- Never operate pressure washer without the water turned on.
- Never use hot water with this pressure washer.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using the product. Please keep all safety instructions.
- Do not operate the pressure washer when fatigued or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Risk of injection or injury – do not direct the water stream at people or animals.
- Do not allow children to operate the pressure washer at any time.
- To reduce the risk of injury, please take extra care when the pressure washer is used near children.
- Know how to stop the unit and reduce pressure immediately. Be completely familiar with the controls.
- Stay alert – always be aware of where you are directing the spray.
- Keep cleaning area clear of people.
- Keep a good footing and balance at all times – do not overreach or stand on an unstable surface.
- The work area should have adequate drainage to reduce the possibility of a fall due to slippery surfaces.
- Follow the maintenance instructions specified in this manual.
- To reduce the risk of electrocution, keep all connections dry and off the ground. Do not touch plug with wet hands.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. CAN THE PRESSURE WASHER BE USED WITH A WATER CONTAINER?
No, the Muc-Off Pressure Washer requires a mains water supply to work properly.
2. IS THE MUC-OFF SNOW FOAM LANCE COMPATIBLE WITH KARCHER PRESSURE WASHERS?
The Snow Foam Lance is only designed to be used with our bespoke pressure washer so is not compatible with Karcher or any other pressure washer brand.
3. WHAT ARE THE TWO EXTRA BLACK FITTINGS AND THE CLEAR FITTINGS FOR?
The clear fitting goes in the back of the pressure washer and black fittings are for the mains hosepipe.