The acronym ATR stands for ALL TERRAIN ROAD and the collection of wheels to which it corresponds is the perfect solution for riders who prefer to experience their adventure at speed.
All terrain road is, as its name would suggest, a design that mates road performance with off road resilience, making for a perfect solution for riders looking for a competitive advantage no matter the surface.
With the Reynolds Gravel ATR 700C Wheelset, your ride won't stop because the pavement ends.
- The Reynolds ATR wheels feature a 23mm wide channel to fit bigger all terrain tires. You can explore back roads with great traction and comfort thanks to the smooth ride quality all Reynolds wheels are known or. no matter your budget, wheels will still be the most important upgrade you make to your bike.
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides a better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Reynolds TR3 hub (100% CNC machined) with 36 points of engagement
- ATR rim designed specifically for gravel and off road use offers ultimate durability while maintaining light weight
- Features Sapim race spokes with durable brass nipples
- Lifetime warranty
- Diameter: 700C
- Spokes: F24 | R24
- Spoke Pattern: Front 2x | Rear 2x
- Weight: 1685g
- Technology: PR3
- Hub: Front Reynolds Hub | Rear Reynolds Hub
- Spoke Type: Sprint
- Nipple: External Brass
- Engagement: 10°
- Pawl: 3
- Decal: Black vinyl
- Rim: ATR2 Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake
Whats's Included in the Box?
- 2x55mm Tubeless Valve Stems
- End Caps (12TA/12x142 installed, 15TA included)
- 25mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual